* This program does not require approval under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005
In today’s highly competitive financial services landscape, employees who are committed to their personal development are the ones who excel. The CSC is the foundational financial services credential that top employers demand.
The CSC is a baseline regulatory requirement to perform securities and mutual fund transactions in many financial services positions.
YOU WILL DEVELOP
● A better understanding of the Canadian financial services landscape
● Greater knowledge about various financial instruments such as equities, managed products, structured products, derivatives and more
● The ability to accurately assess company, industry and market performance
● Deeper knowledge of industry standards and codes of ethics
● Skills, knowledge and tools to better serve your clients
Taught by an company experienced and related certified instructor, this theory based course includes topic review as well as offers practice on answering sample examination questions.
Registration is open to anyone 18 years of age or older. This course is recommended for persons with related experience.
LEADS TO CAREERS SUCH AS:
● Mutual Funds Licensed Dealer
● Financial Planner
● Full Service Financial Representative
● Discount Broker
● Investment Representative
● Bank or Trust Company Officer